Thursday, 17 March 2011

Aud Sentiments Challenge #24 Get Well Soon

 

Good morning fellow bloggers and welcome to the next challenge from Aud Sentiments. We had a bumper crop of goodies for our last challenge making the teams top picks another difficult choice but check out the Aud Sentiments blog to see who won and our top 3.

Before I tell you what our next challenge is I have some really exciting news - we have a new DT member - Catherine Pooler. She is a whizz with the video tutorials and you can check her first one for us out here.  

So for this fortnights challenge we would like to see..........

A GET WELL SENTIMENT

....................and our sponsor is Sassy Studios Design.


The team were able to use some of their images for our cards - here is mine......


My image is Little Honey's Nurse and you can find her here coloured with watercolour crayons. The Nestability I used is Labels Four a favourite of mine. I had to draw around the largest one to get the matt for my image. I have edged the image with spun sugar distress ink - same on the sentiment which I made myself. The cute flowers were made by Rachel a very talented young lady - I won her candy a while back. I have used a Summer Driggs paper from the Angel Mother kit - I do so love her papers. Then I have used a strip of pale pink glitter card topped with some lace with ribbon threaded threw it. There are four tiny buttons that I have had in my stash forever that were the right colour - matching the matting card.

Please check out my teammates creations for some more wonderful inspiration - their links are on my left sidebar. 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:-

Pollycraft Monday - Teen card,

The Crafty Pad - Buttons,

Our Creative Corner - Fabulous fabric,

Papertake Weekly - Triotastic,

Wild Orchid Crafts - Die cuts,


Paperplaytime - Pick a challenge (Pink and glitter) and,

Creative Craft Challenge - Lacy Lovelies.

Hugs

14 comments:

craftykitten said...

Hi hun,
This is gorgeous Ali, love the soft colours and those flowers are wonderful. Love the DP but then I love Summer's papers too.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Julie said...

Beautiful card. Your flower embellishments are so pretty
Hugs,
julie

melsanford said...

Fab card - that image is brilliant :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

aqualeiga said...

Such a sassy image, but the best bit is those wonderful flowers! Thanks for joining the buttons challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD. Hugs, Ali x

Sarah Gough said...

Lovely flowers! Thanks for joining us at OCC this week!

Davi said...

Pretty flowers and dp with the cutie image. thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Denise said...

What a cool image! Love the gorgeous flowers and lace. Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime :)

Katina said...

A beautiful Get Well card! Gorgeous image and papers.Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

Kristin said...

How lucky are you to have won those gorgeous flowers? The lace is really beautiful, I like the color you weaved thru it. Thanks for playing the Fabulous Fabric challenge at Our Creative Corner!

maddy hill said...

sweet gorgeous card and those are such pretty flowers !
thanks for joining us at papertake weekly this week.
hugs
maddy x

Crafting Joanne said...

Wonderful card.

Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Beverley said...

Gorgeous card - Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge.
hugs
Bev x

coldwaters2 said...

Super card Ali, fabby image and I love those papers and flowers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Juls said...

fab!! Love the image and the soft colours! Hugs Juls