Tuesday 29 December 2009

The Stamp Man Blog Hop and awards



There is currently a blog hop over at The Stamp Man which lasts until midnight on the 3rd January 2010. The prizes are amazing so don't miss out.
The other event happening here is an award which is given to you if you chose your favourite project of 2009. Well, I have only been doing this seriously since July so I only have half a year to look at but it wasn't an easy decision. However, I have chosen the word book I made for my darling little dragon, Emily on her third birthday.



It was also made for my first ever Guest Design spot at the Tuesday Taggers - for more info see the full post here.
I loved making this card and ended up gettig my first commission from it too!!!

Hugs

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Ali this is gorgeous hun, I've not attempted a word book and wouldn't know where to start but your is beautiful
hugs Mandy xx

PatR said...

Fabulous word book very pretty. Thanks for joining in the fun.
Pat x

Unknown said...

Hi Ali,
I loved this first time round and I still love it now! How will you top their next birthdays???? LOL
Hugs
Dawn xx

Debbie Dolphin said...

really fab xx
Thanks for you comments on my blog.I hope you enjoyed the blog hop and thanks for taking part.
Debbie xxx
Have a fab New Year