Tuesday 4 May 2010

Tilda in Pink.

Another gorgeous day in Devon and as I have the week off a bit more crafting is in order!!!! It is a lovely ladies birthday this week - Happy Birthday Susie and as part of her celebrations she wants you to do a card with A Pink Tilda on it at Die Cut Dreams. So here is mine..............................


 I have also used the great sketch from Magnolia Down Under .............


.........thanks Kellie for a lovely sketch - loads of layers - I am growing to like this type of card.

Here is a close up for you..................



The recipe was one from a site I googled for an old fashioned recipe! and was cut out with my nestability and inked around the edges. The papers are from Papermania, Capsule collections, Red hot and sunshine - I think, the word paper I have had in my stash for years. I wrote the sentiment my self using a free font . The matting card is pearl and glitter card all distressed. Pink ribbon from my stash and some gorgeous flowers glittered with stickles and I nearly forgot the lace a purchase from Quixotic Paperie.

Isn't it great to be able to take pictures in the sunshine.

Onto the challenges I am going to enter my card in.....................

Magnolia Stamp Lovers - Recipe,

Pixie Dust Studio - Inspirational photo - I used Pink and Yellow and cream.

Papermakeup Stamps - Another inspirational photo of an apron (Tilda is in an apron!)

Crafty Cardmakers and Quixotic Challenges - both want distressing,

Charisma Cardz - Girly and flowers,

By The Cute and Girly - Celebrations and

Th eCorrosive Challenge - Birthday

24 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Ali! I love the script paper and the beautiful lace.
Enjoy your week off.
Clare x

Unknown said...

Hi Ali,
Wow what a fabulous card hun. Love the fact that you added an old fashioned recipe in to, very clever. Might have to enter this one myself!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Karen said...

This is lovely, thanks for joining us at DCD.
xx

Mel said...

Oh hunny how fab!!
I love the idea of adding the wee recipe, may have to try this!! Your Tilda is so sweet and "pretty in pink"!!
Melly xxx

Juls said...

this is just so so gorgeous!!!!! I love everything about it!! Hugs Juls

Julie Riley said...

So pretty well done, I say it again I love Tilda !! Thank you for joining in in our distressed challenge at crafty cardmakers xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with the PMS Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge :)

brenda said...

Monring Ali

M&S - if only and wow I bet it would be good stash. Trouble is, I'd need a lorry not just the car when I went to customer collect.

Anyhow, lovely card, I really like that sketch l/o, works brilliantly.

Thanks for sharing with us at By the Cute and Girly.

B x

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh this is wonderful. Great job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful colours and sweet details.
luv
Debby

Susie Sugar said...

Adorable card Ali, really beautiful Tilda, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
Hugs Susie & Vikki xx

Geraldine said...

Beautiful delicate card. Love the image and the way you used the lace and the roses. Great ideas there. Thank you for sharing and entering the BTC&G challenge this month.
geraldine

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Tildas are pretty in pink :-)
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us over at BTC&G and good luck on the draw ! x

Lisa said...

So many gThanks for joining the Pixie Dust Studio Challenge!reat elements on this card.

Chantelle said...

This is so cute - love the vintage feel you've created. Thanks for joining in at MDUC.

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card, and a great take on the sketch! I love the cute Tilda and her recipe! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under!
Hugs,
April

JAN said...

A tremendous card that is so stunning memorable and beautiful.. i adore this instant fave

Unknown said...

Great job! I really like how you have done the recipe. Thanks for joining us at MSL. Hugs, Stephanie

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous card! Love the lace!

Victoria said...

such a pretty card - love the recipe detail, what a great idea to put with this Tilda

Great to see you at Die Cut Dreams this week
Hugs
Victoria
x

Candace said...

Lovely pretty card

Spyder said...

Spider corn bread!! (oooh...hope you take the legs off first!!)
Lovely card, really like this little Tilda (I must win some more!
(Lyn)

Vivi Casale said...

your card is adorable!!
on my, spider corn bread!? can`t imagine the taste?!?!! lol lol

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge!

Hugs

Vivi

Angela said...

Tilda looks so pretty in pink! Great card; thanks for playing along with us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog!