Monday 21 June 2010

New Challenge Blog - "Totally Tilda".



Those of you who have been following me for a while will know that since starting my crazy adventures in blogland I have fallen in love with Magnolia Stamps, particularly - Tilda.
Well, strangely enough I am not alone in this!!!!!! 

Susie Sugar of  Die Cut Dreams - has started a new Challenge Blog called Totally Tilda. The first challenge will be on 1st July and will last for a month. I can't wait. Why don't you fall in love with her too and join the fun!!

See you there.


2 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Thanks Ali you're a star darling
And we look forward to seeing your challenge creations
Hugs Susie xx

Mandy said...

Thanks for spreading the word about Totally Tilda hun.
We are all really looking forward to our first challenge, hope you come and join us
hugs Mandy xx