Thursday 23 December 2010

My favourite five Christmas cards for 2010

Another post today please scroll down for my Aud Sentiments DT card. Now one of my favourite crafters is having a little challenge. Debby over at A Scrapjourney has asked you to show off your favourite five Christmas cards of 2010. So here are my favourites .................


As Magnolia are my very favourite stamps and I also like lots of glitter this is my no1 favourite - the rest are in no order.

...........................and......................


...........................and....................



..................and finally....................


It would be lovely to hear what you think.

Hugs

9 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Ali!
I think my favorite is the gold one! So elegant and I love that embossing folder...Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope Santa brings you some nice crafting goodies...lol!

Unknown said...

Hi Ali,
Wow what stunning cards - personally I think the one at the top is the very very bestest one you have ever made - but then I would wouldn't I as it now has pride of place on my mantlepiece!!! Thanks hun.
Happy Christmas
Hugs
Dawn x

Elaine said...

A beautiful selection of cards Ali, I can see why you chose these for the top 5, and the recipients will all be delighted.
I've not even started making mine yet, do you think I might have left it a bit late?

I imagine you must have 2 very excited little girls at your home, waiting for Santa to arrive.
I hope Santa brings you all lots of lovely presents.

Wishing you and all your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy & Healthy 2011.

Love Elaine xx

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous, love the Tilda ones and beautiful Christmas trees.
Thank you for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

yeah, really enjoyed looking at these - all gorgeous cards .
Hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas.
Ann xxx

Juls said...

so good to see a review of your fantastic work!....cant wait to see what you will make in 2011! Hugs Juls

Loz said...

they're gorgeous, and yeah... i'm seeing a lot of glitter!! Have a very Merry Christmas ♥

melsanford said...

Gorgeous cards - I can see why they're in your top 5! My particular favourite is the black one with the hint of pink - beautiful! Have a lovely Christmas and a fab 2011. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Spyder said...

These Christmas cards are all fabulous, but there's one there which a super fabulous and it's sitting on my side cupboard bookcase thingy right now!! Hope you had a lovely Christmas day!

((Lyn))