Tuesday 5 June 2012

Totally Tilda Baby Bloghop Winners




Good morning everyone. Hope you are enjoying the long Bank Holiday weekend despite the weather!!!!

Firstly, thank you to everyone who joined in with our bloghop and stopped by with some lovely comments.

To find out who won the main prizes please check out the Totally Tilda Blog.

You will also see a list of those who won the surprise candy on the DT's blogs.

My candy winner is............

Jenny from Jenny's Crafty Corner, congratulations.

If you could please drop me an email with your snail mail details I will pop my surprise candy in the post.

Don't forget to play along with our current challenge

Tilda with clouds.

Hugs

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Hi Ali, Thanks so much. I really enjoyed the hop and all your fabby creations. Will email now. :-D Jenny x