Sunday 19 August 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge # 53 Reminder


Hi everyone, welcome to the midway reminder for the challenge at Totally Tilda.
I am hoping that Blogger has worked it's magic and posted this at the right time as I am on holiday now!

As you should know the current challenge is

USE KRAFT CARD AND TILDA.

Our sponsor for this challenge is Bunny Zoes Crafts


Here is my inspiration for you....



and here is a closeup


Now I would appreciate it if you could let me know what you think of my colouring on kraft attempt - I am not sure if I like it or not.
The background paper is from Websters Pages, I know I covered it up quite a lot - one of the problems really and probably why I don't use some background papers because they are too pretty to cover up. The roses were a candy win from a very talented lady - Elaine - thanks hun. The glitter swirl was from another candy win - my TT team mate Mandy, thanks to you as welll hun. The caged bird stamp was a purchase from the new Hobbycraft in Kingsteignton - unfortunately, I can see me visiting quite a lot!!!! The butterflies are from the Papermania Urban collection I keep using - but I love them.

Hope you have a great day

Hugs


3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi I just love this loads !! The birdcage is super sweet !! Love every inch ! really ;0)

Juls said...

Hi


I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, so I am on a major catch up. Hopefully life has settled down a little now and I can be a more regular visitor. I have enjoyed having a good look round your blog to check out all that I have missed. You have so many gorgeous creations here thanks for all your inspirations!

Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable Tilda card.
luv
Debby