Saturday 15 August 2009

Guess what........I've been given an award!!!!!

I would like to say a big, huge, enormous thank you to Liz over at Buttons for Brains for this lovely award. This is what I have to do as a result.....

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

Seven interesting facts,
1. I used to play league Badminton.
2. I have a degree in Earth Sciences from the Open University.
3. I have two cats called Poppy and Poodle. Poppy only has three legs.
4. I lived in Spain for 6 months when I was 10.
5. I have two gorgeous daughters
6. I was A Governor at a local primary school before I had children
7. My favourite colour is purple and I like fantasy characters.

I may have to think for a while about who to pass this on to. The first one is easy though. I would like my good friend Dawn at Cards for every Occasion, who very nearly didn't carry on with her blog. I am so glad she did.
My next nominee is Teri because I love her cards.
To Barb for the lovely card I won.
To Sugarplumdoodles whose trip into Blogland inspired me to start blogging
To Val to say I am thinking of you and keep smiling.
To Twisted Witch a fellow Purple lover.
And finally to Lyn a fellow dragon - we must stick together!

Please visit these great blogs.

Off to try and make a card now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ali, well done you - what a wonderful award to receive - you deserve it.
I have to say a heartfelt thank you for your lovely words, fair choked me up that did. If it weren't for you I wouldnt have carried on with my blogging - I'm so glad you persuaded me to!
I am so glad I found you as a friend - I, along with all the other friends you have - are very very lucky people.
Love & hugs
Dawn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Teri said...

Hiya,
Thank you sooo much for the lovely award!
I'm so glad you like my little creations.
Took me a while to think who to pass it onto. . .
Cheers hun!
Teri x

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Ali, Thank you for the lovely award, very kind of you to think of me and i will pass it on as soon as i get the time, might have a bit of a job thinking of 7 interesting things about myself though ;0)
Big hugzz Val xxx

PinksyDoodles said...

Congratulations on your award!
Clare x

Barbara said...

Ali, congratulations on your award! And thank you for the honor! I have been traveling so when I get back home I will be catching up with all my blogging buddies. I've missed everyone!

Thank you again!
Barb

Lin said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award. I have only just checked my blog and it was a wonderful surprise. I need to put my thinking cap on now so I don't bore everyone with my 7 'cough' interesting facts about me.

Lin