Wednesday 6 January 2010

Blog Hop Day and Birthday Candy reminder!

Well the kids have been told to stay at home because it has finally snowed here in Devon!!!! So now I have time to do the blog hops on today.



La La Land Crafts is having a New Release Blog Hop with some fabulous images and you have a chance of winning one of them if you comment on each DT blog.




There is also another hop at Flutter By Wednesday to celebrate the new Challenge Blog.

So off you go everyone!!!!

Don't forget I have some BIRTHDAY Candy here.

Hugs

4 comments:

bumblealsie said...

got a bit excited there, I thought is was going to be flirting Wednesday.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Thanks for the heads up about the hops!! I may just have to join in. Happy Birthday early!! Your candy looks yummy!

hugs,
Chris

PinksyDoodles said...

One of the long list of things I miss about living in Devon is the fact that it didn't snow much. Since I've moved to the Midland we seem to have had snow every year!!
Thanks for the heads up on the blog hops.
Clare x

Danni said...

Awww, thanks for the shout out, I appreciate it!