Thursday 1 November 2012

Aud Sentiments Challenge #66 Story Time


Hi everyone, it's Thursday again and time for another reminder for you.
The current challenge at Aud Sentiments is make a project with a story book theme and include a sentiment from a story or something a character might say.

Our sponsor is Sassy Studios

and I have used
  Glinda the Good Witch of the North Honey.

and here she is outside....




...and inside..........


and a closeup of Glinda


She has been coloured with Promarkers and Sakura stardust gel pens. The two stars have been gilded - my first use of gilding flakes and it makes the stars more striking.

The background paper was made using Craft Artist and the Digikit Fairies. The castle came from the same kit. For the sentiment I used the Walt Disney Font

Please check out the inspiration from my team mates - links to their blogs are on my left sidebar. Don't forget to have fun.

I would like to enter the following challenges:-

Crafts and Me Challenge - Bling it up,

I Love Promarkers - Cute (not sure if thsi fits?),

Totally Stampalicious - Anything Goes, and,

Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Seeing Stars.

Hugs
 

6 comments:

Crea-Sandra said...

I love this card! I love your coloring!
Hugs Sandra

Unknown said...

Wow this is fab what a sup card I love Glinda isn't she fab, thank you for joining our STARS challenge at Crafty Sentiments designs and good luck Hugs Elaine

Diane said...

What a cute fun card !! Thanks for playing at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

hugs Diane xx

Jackie said...

What a darling card! I love the background paper and your coloring of the main Sassy Studios image! Great job! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs

Karen said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

coops said...

stunning card.gorgeous pretty image and i love your fab design and colours.
thanks so much for joining in my `Bling it up` theme at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx