Friday 2 November 2012

Digitally Sweet Challenge #9 A Sketch

Photobucket


Hi everyone and welcome to the next challenge at Digitally "Sweet" Challenges. I've said it before but I really can't believe how the time is going!
We are all off to my MIL's for a Fireworks display tomorrow - hope I can get some good pictures.

Anyway here is the sketch you need to follow this week (designed by our very own Denise)


and here is my inspiration for you, hope you like it.


I have used Craft Artist Professional 2 and some freebies from Astrid's Artistic Efforts.
Let me know what you think. Don't forget to check out my team mates inspiration - their links are on my left sidebar. 

I would also like to enter the following challenges:-

The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes,

Cute Card Thursday - Fairies and Angels,

Happy Campers Challenge - Shabby Chic,

Anything Goes Challenges - Always Anything Goes, and,

Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes.

Hugs


4 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

How pretty these design elements are together! Such soft, peaceful colors with a natural scenario - beautiful collage!

Cards By MI said...

Really really lovely. THanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

TeenaBugg38 said...

totally stunning!!! I just adore those vintage images you used!

Denise Pustelniak said...

How COOL is this! This is so vintage-y!