Thursday 11 February 2010

Would you like to be Spotted....

By this cute little owl?

To quote the owner of The Digital-Ink Co."We are spotlighting blogs in our newsletter. Each time I spot a blog, I send them a notice and they get to post this little guy on their blog stating that they've been spotted and are featured in our newsletter and on our specials page." So how easy is that to do? Just become a follower of Digital-Ink Co. and you might just get spotlighted. Go there now and follow us and while you are there sign up for the newsletter and get your free stamp. The newsletter comes out every week and is loaded with Digital-Ink Co news and a free stamp.

Just look for this picture -

- and enter your email address to subscribe.

Simple!!


1 comment:

Spyder said...

Aw...I have signed up for the news letter..... nothing so far! :(
But I am a follower and I won some digi's from them at Christmas!! (woohoo!)
((Lyn))