Monday 7 June 2010

Here comes Summer

Whoops I received this beautiful Sunshine award some time ago and forgot to post about it - sorry Alison AKA Groovycrafter and thank you for sending it to me.

I would like spread a little Sunshine and share this award with my team mates at Aud Sentiments -

Aud our leader - cheers hun!!

Ruthie,

Suzanne,

Julie,

Dawn (my bestest crafty buddy) and

Wendy our newest member - welcome hun.

Also to my team mates at I Love Digi who are

Elaine our leader,

Paul,

Callie,

Bev,

Karin

Dee our DT Co-ordinator and

Poppy and

Dawn (my bestest crafty buddy)well we are both on two teams!!!

They are all fabulously talented ladies and men (yes there is one!) please visit them and leave them some love.

Hugs

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Why thank you! Now have 3 blog awards and am stupidly proud of them!!!

Rx

Spyder said...

I have one for you and little dragon too!
(Lyn)