Sunday 11 July 2010

" I Can't Believe It.........Blogaversary Candy!!

PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST POSTS

THIS CANDY IS NOW CLOSED
WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON

Yes, it's true I can't believe it will be my First Blogaversary on the 11th July - a whole year of craziness!!!
I have met some wonderful crafters during my journey through blogland .......................BUT  I am not going to single them out they know who they are and I love them all!!!
You are what has made this journey so enjoyable. 
So to say thank you I have come up with a little candy for you.

This includes:-
Sugar Nellie, Diana Duda, Curtsy Stamp
Sugar Nellie, Mary Hall, Jumping Elves Stamp
Dovecraft 72 sheets of DP 6x6 - Fantasy
6 Craft stencils ncluding butterflies, sun, moon, sunflowers, violets dragonflies and ladybirds.
Stampin Up Corner rounding Punch
Pack of assorted die cut shapes
Pack of 180 brads
Papermania Brad and eyelet pack
12 blush fabric flowers.

For every 50 comments I will add something extra.

Edited to add I have had more than 50 comments now so as promised I will be adding something extra to my candy but it will have to remain a surprise for the moment!!!!! 

EDITED 10/7/10 IF I HIT 200 FOLLOWERS I WILL ADD ANOTHER BIT OF CANDY

The rules are simple.
Please put a link on your sidebar with the picture back to this post.
If you would like to follow me that would be great but only do so if you intend to stay and you like what you see!!!! I get desperately upset when a follower leaves me - I know it's rather sad but thats how I feel.

You have until 11th July Midnight GMT to enter and I will announce the winner on the 12th July.

Hugs to everyone.