Sunday 22 May 2011

Aud Sentiments Challenge #28 No Sentiment

Edited to say that this is the post that went missing on Friday the 13th!! or thereabouts - found in my edit posts page as a draft - wish I had checked sooner!

Hi everyone, it's Thursday and time for a new challenge at Aud Sentiments. However, I must thank you all for some fantastic entries to our Mother's Day challenge - please check out the Aud Sentiments blog to see who the winner and top 3 are - it wasn't an easy decision.

This fortnight we would like to create but for once use

NO SENTIMENTS

 
Our sponsor for this challenge is Digi Chicks ..

 


they have some fantastic kits there.
I used Fun-a-delic which is currently only $3 and perfect for digital scrapbooking. Here is my digital layout...............




This is a picture of my two daughters playing at a Science park we visited recently.

 
You must check out my teammates for some more inspiration - their links are in my left sidebar.

Anyway have fun, can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hugs

4 comments:

melsanford said...

Gorgeous layout. Love those colours and the ribbons :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this LO! You're such an incredible digital artist!

Spyder said...

oh yes, Arthur in Merlin...sorry, got distracted then! Lovely layout! and just been nosing at your card too, lovely!! That sketch is very similar to the one I did this weekend, so might go and have a play too! (Lyn)

Juls said...

what a fantastic page ... love the bright colours and bunting!! Hugs Juls