Thursday 15 September 2011

Aud Sentiments Challenge #37 Get Well Soon


I can't believE it is time for another challenge at Aud Sentiments and I would like to thank everyone who entered our last challenge.

This time we would like you to make a

"GET WELL" card.

Our sponsor this fortnight is...................


Daisy's Digi Doodles and the DT could choose an image to use. I chose Li'l Honey and here she is.............................

.................. and I have just noticed what an awful picture this is - I will try and post a better one when I have some time!!!! Edited 16/9/11 that's better I think!!

I have used papers from Honey and Hugs pack by Papermania. The ribbon is actually American seem binding wrapped around the paper three times. A Marianne die cut swirl and some gems. The sentiment is made using the King and Queen font. I coloured the image with Promarkers and have glittered the bees wings.

I would also like to say hi to our new team members who are showing you their creations from this week - I hope you will go and show them some love. They are

Audrey G, Michelle, Carol, Lisa and Penny

 All the DT links are in my left sidebar.

I would like to enter the following challenges:-
Flutterby Wednesdays - Anything Goes but must have a butterfly, angel or fairy,

Everybody Art - Flowers,

Papertake Weekly - Things with Wings,

Crafty Boots Challenge - Anything Goes,

I Did It Creations - Anything Goes, and,

Card Makin Mamas - Go digital.

Have fun everyone.

Hugs

13 comments:

Carol said...

This is so cute Ali, love your backing papers. Carol x

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Ali! Isn't this super cute!! This would make anyone feel better!!

Danni said...

Adorable! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

melsanford said...

Beautiful card! Love all the swirls :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Ali, so cute and pretty :o) Lisa x

Michelle B. said...

Beautiful card, very clever with the seam binding!

Maria Matter said...

this is so cute Ali, love the flourishes!!
hugs & blessings

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Ali, lovely card hun, gorgeous image and colouring hugs Liz xx

Ruthie said...

hey Ali - love this! The image is so cute and you have really done it justice x

Rx

Anonymous said...

Sweet card Ali love the cute image you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck. xx

deesdesigns said...

She really is a little honey - sure to make that someone who is under the weather feel a bit better.

Denise Pustelniak said...

HI ALI, adorable card!!!

Julie said...

What a pretty card. It would make anyone feel better
Hugs,
Julie