Monday 3 October 2011

The Stamping Boutique Fairy Princess Laundry Line.


Hi everyone, it is Monday and I have another creation for you from The Stamping Boutique. I am using the image called Fairy Princess Laundry Line shown below which is only $2.95.


and here is my card which should be featuring on The Stamping Boutique Challenge blog some time today. Oh and by the way if you check the blog out today there is a lovely freebie too.


(please click on the picture for a closeup).

As you should already know one of the fairies at TSB is called Cynthia - that should explain the sentiment. 
I have used some foiled card from a Kanban kit I bought recently. Then I used a swirl stamp from an Aspects of Design stamp sheet called Fancy Flourishes - embossed in gold sparkle embossing powder. I have coloured the image with Sakura Stardust gel pens and water. The DP is from Spring Feast by First Edition and was cut out using a Spellbinder die - Fleur de lis Rectangles. I then drew round the largest die to make the base matt from yellow glitter card. The sentiment is one I made up myself.!!!

I would like to enter this card here:-
Pile It On - Do it for fun,

One Stitch at a Time - Use a digi,

Sparkles Forum Challenge - Something that sparkles,

Picture and Scrap - Embossing/Distressing,

Emerald Faeries - Punches/Dies,

Crafty Catz - Things with wings,

Pals Paper Arts - Technique - heat embossing,

Paper Crafting Journey - Die Cuts/Punches,

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Anything Goes, and,

Flutterby Wednesdays - Anything Goes but must include butterfly fairy or angel (not sure the fairy wings on the line count?).


I would like to thank Feline Playful for compiling their daily challenge lists and making my job so much easier.

Please let me know you have visited and also I would like to remind you to keep watching as I have finally got 300 followers so a candy is going to follow shortly.

Hugs

15 comments:

Danni said...

What a nice card!! Such a fun image and I think there are all the elements there for a fairy to allow it to count for my flutter by challenge...thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Ali! :)

carol said...

Fab card, thanks for joining our challenge this week at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Anne Bente said...

wawww beautiful.

100000 tak for at du deltager på card and scraps udfordring

Marjo said...

Adorable card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

Christine L said...

Beautiful card... love that lush gold foiled card.... the image is fab and so well coloured!
Hugs
Christine x

Curly said...

OMGosh this is one gorgeous creation,
Superb colour theme its just perfect for our challenge this week,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Things With Wings

I hope you can join us again next week


Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x

Dazie said...

How cute is this!!! Love the sparkles!


Thanks for joining the sparkles gals this fortnight

Dazie
x

Jules said...

Wow your card is Gorgeous Thanks for sharing with us at the Emerald Faerie Garden challenge Blog.

melsanford said...

Lovely card! The image is fab :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Nela said...

Oh, how lovely! I love the digistamp and what you have made with it!
Thanks for joining in on the
Emerald Faerie Garden challenge
Hugs Nela

Wishcraft said...

Fab card hun :o) Love the image and fun sentiment, and all your pretty shimmery details. Lisa x

Scrappy Scatty said...

lovely card!
thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week
Love Jan
xx

Anita Bownds said...

wow lovely card..
thanks for joining in on the emerald faeries challenge good luck Hugz Anita..XX

Bettina L. said...

Wow such a beautiful framed picture. Love the embossing and the colours. Thanks for playing at Card and Scrap and good luck. Hope to see you back soon for a new challenge. I've got candy if you're interested. Bettina xx