Tuesday, 20 December 2011

The Stamping Boutique Challenge #22 Photo Inspiration


Hi everyone, welcome to the final challenge for 2011 at The Stamping Boutique Challenge which is a fun one for you. Check out this fantastic cake - yes, I did say cake! What does it inspire you to make?


Well, I decided to use the image called Penguin baking ornament.......


rather appropriate I thought!!!!!


I decided to use the colours as well red, green and gold. I have coloured the bauble in with Promarkers and added some glitter. The red paper is vellum with a print from the Artilicious Cdrom - Season's Greetings wrapped with red and gold ribbon. The corners are from die cut from gold glitter card using the Spellbinders die - Fleur de Lis Accents.   

I hope you enjoy playing in our challenge and I look forward to all your creations.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-

Pile It On Challenge - Bling It Up,


One Stop Craft Challenge - Christmas Sparkle,

Passion For Promarkers - Mega Christmas challenge,

Card Makin'Mamas - Christmas,



Joanna Sheen Challenge - Christmas wishes,

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - Anything Goes with a ribbon, and,

Charisma Cardz - Last Minute Christmas.

Have fun everyone and a very Happy Christmas.

Hugs

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun..!

big hugs Vicky xx

Jenny Evans said...

Such a pretty card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs! :)

Elizabeth Hart said...

This is a really fun card and I just adore that little penguin ornament - super cute. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Pile it On, Elizabeth (DT)

Juls said...

very cute and sweet card! Hugs Juls

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is adorable! Fun image and colors.
Happy Holidays
So glad you could join us at
Really Reasonable Ribbon

buglvr2010 said...

So sweet! I love the little penquin! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Andie's Space said...

Such a cute image. Another fab card. Thanks for joining us for our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx