Thursday 11 July 2013

Aud Sentiments Challenge #84 Two word sentiment


Hi everyone, it's time for some more inspiration for the current challenge at Aud Sentiments.  Hi again and are you enjoying the new DT members creations?

Our challenge this fortnight is to use a

SENTIMENT WITH TWO WORDS IN

and our sponsor is Bugaboo
 
 
and here is my inspiration for you...
 
 
I have used Edward Elephant - Flower which has been coloured using Promarkers. The ribbon was from Hobby Craft and the sentiment was from a set I was given but sadly disintegrated after use - that is the first time that has ever happened to me. The papers were from a freebie paper pack but I have lost the cover so can't tell you who they are by - sorry.
 
I would like to play in the following challenges:-
 
One Stop Craft Challenge - Anything Goes,
 
Emerald Faeries Challenge - Happy Birthday,
 
 
Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge - Anything Goes digital.
 
Have fun
 

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

I love this image you have made a fabulous card Ginny x

Unknown said...

Aww hun what a sweet card. Love that cute image and your pretty ribbon too.
hugs
Dawn xxx

~ginny said...

Definitely a fun card Ali - someone is going to love getting this one! I like what you did with the stippled background - like rain.
Your new DT sistuh...
~ginny g
Design Team – Aud Sentiments
RubberMAD (http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So CUTE!!! Thanks so much for playing along with the animal challenge at TSG stamps! Hugs, Karin

Julie said...

Such a cute card!
Hugs,
Julie