Friday 13 September 2013

Digitally "Sweet"Challenge #53 Anything Goes


Photobucket

Hi everyone, and welcome to the next challenge at Digitally "Sweet" Challenges. Firstly, I must thank those of you who played in our last challenge. I think it was a record too!

 Our challenge this week is ..........

ANYTHING GOES

again, because we want to see more people entering our challenge.

Our sponsor is Cedar Chest Designs.


and I have used a paper from a set called Modern daisy pattern  and an image called Bundled Owl.


I decided to make a card and spent quite a long time colouring the image digitally.

Hope you like it.

Hugs

 

6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is such a cute image gorgeous card Ginny x

Sarah said...

I keep wanting to choose this image and then always get sidetracked. Love how you colored him, your card is beautiful!

Denise Pustelniak said...

Oh, love your bundled owl! It does take a long time coloring digitally but it looks fab!

Anonymous said...

Very cute
Hugs Julie P

Unknown said...

Oh hun this is just too cute for words sweetie. What a gorgeous colour too!! tehehehe
hugs
Dawn xx

Juls said...

Love how you have used the stains ... and I adore your leaves! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs Juls