Friday 8 November 2013

Digitally "Sweet" Challenge #61 Sketch


Photobucket

Hi everyone, and welcome to the next challenge at Digitally "Sweet" Challenges. Firstly, I must thank those of you who played in our last challenge.

 Our challenge this week is

A SKETCH


 
I am so pleased to announce that we have a new sponsor Lunagirl. I came across her challenge blog when entering challenges and I noticed that she was offering to
sponsor other blogs so asked our boss Karen to see if she would sponsor us and voila!
 
 
Please check out her website and find some gorgeous vintage images.
 
 
She gave the design team some images to use and as I have two girls of my own I chose this one........

 
I have used a kit from The Sweet Shoppe by Julianna Kneipp and Sugarplum Paperie called Yesterday, Today and Forever.

I would like to enter the following challenges:-
 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes,
 
 
 
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes,
 
Bearly Mine Challenge - Anything Goes,
 
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes, and,
 
4 Crafty Chicks Challenge - Anything But A Card.
 
Hugs to all
 

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and card Ginny♥

butterfly dream cards said...

That is just beautiful

fiona dT
TTPH

Crafting with Darcy said...

Love your soft colors! Great card!

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge this week, awesome job!

Leanne DT@4 Crafty Chicks!

Unknown said...

Hi hunni,
Oh Ali this is just gorgeous and in that fabulous colour we both love too! Really missed our annual outing to the NEC this weekend - will definitely do it next year if you're still up for it!
xxxxxx

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love that vintage frame!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)