Wednesday 5 March 2014

Aud Sentiments Challenge #101 Sentiment For A girl Inspiration and some news


Hi everyone, it's time for some more inspiration for the current challenge at Aud Sentiments.  I hope you are enjoying this challenge which is of course...

SENTIMENT FOR A GIRL

Our sponsor this fortnight is..........



Here is my creation.......


Now for my news, I am going to be taking a break from blogging for a while. 
Life is getting on top of me with two young girls to deal with and changes to other areas of my life which all mean I have virtually nil time to craft. 
Unfortunately, crafting has become less enjoyable and not the hobby I enjoy. 

When things get better and I feel ready I will be back. It will be hard to leave blogland but I feel it is necessary. 

Hugs to all

Edited 9:25 am to say this should have posted this evening see told you I needed a break! I missed a meeting yesterday because I was running around sorting out a costume for World Book Day on Thursday.

 

3 comments:

Julie said...

Ali,
I am going to miss you! It's been a fun 4 years at Aud Sentiments with you. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you back creating soon.
Hugs,
Julie T

Unknown said...

Life can get on top of all of us from time to time hun. You must do what is right for you and your family right now. Blogland will still be here waiting for you when you are ready to come back. You will be sorely missed sweetie.
You know where I am hun if you need a chat - my email door is always open!
Much love
Dawn xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Ali, definitely sounds like time to take a break. Enjoy your girls and take the time you obviously need, we'll miss ya!! xo