Sunday 19 July 2009

Blog Candy time

I have just spent the last hour or so looking at other peoples blogs and checking out the blog candy thats available at the moment. I can't believe how generous people/crafters are. I spent quite a while learning how to add the links etc - as I am so new to this game.
However, I am absolutely addicted. The craft blogs I have visited are so diverse and full of such inspirational content. I keep adding my name to the followers list but I haven't got clue when I will be able to follow them!!!
I am also trying to enter some of the challenges that are avalable at the moment in the hope of improving my style which I feel is still rather amateurish. Again loads to chose from and I will add the links when I find some.
Anyway enough of my ramblings for tonight. Sweet dreams everyone.

Dragonlady

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Hi and thank you so much for entering my blog candy. I see you linked up perfectly. Don't forget to click on the "join this site" on my side bar to quailfy and to be entered in the MAD MONEY CASH GIVE AWAYS (see my side bar)
Thanks again for helping spread the word and we would love for you to join in our sketch challenges if you find the time.. they have some fantastic prizes too :)good luck :)
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com
Priscilla