Wednesday 29 July 2009

Saturday Challenge, Sketch Saturday and Stamp Something Challenges




Good morning all on a miserable day in Devon.


My card today fulfils three challenges and I had a little help from my 5 year old choosing the buttons.


Firstly, Saturday Challenge was to include 3 buttons, 2 design papers and a ribbon. The buttons are the flowers which are on top of the white silk ribbon and the two design papers are from red Hot Bed.


Secondly, Sketch Saturday is to follow the sketch below, which I really liked.



Thirdly, Stamp Something's challenge was to stamp a bug, butterfly or other winged thing. I therefore, found my beautiful Kay Carley stamp of a dragonfly and coloured in the Kay Carley way with my trusty Sakura stardust gel pens. The sentiment is also one of Kays. The dragonfly and sentiment have been mounted on pink glitter card as has the whole card.


I am really pleased with the result and hope you like it too.
Dragonlady

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ali,
Another lovely card. Alex has a lovely taste in buttons!!

Denise Clark said...

Love the sentiment. This cards feel so peaceful and calm. Very pretty!

Linnie said...

This is a very stylish card i love it the pink is fab
linniex

Donna said...

Fantastic card, so pretty, love the colour combo and butterfly, you have used the recipe brilliantly! Thanks for playing along with us at SCSC :) Donna x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous!

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Leanne said...

Oooh this is really pretty!

Thank you for entering my Gorjuss Girls candy - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Jill said...

beautiful card love the dragonfly thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

tiggertastic said...

this is lovely, what a very pretty girly card

Sarah x