Tuesday, 1 December 2009

My Blog Candy Winner

As promised I have just about managed to post this on the intended day. It was close as now my other daughter has come down with a cold and my Husband is complaining of stomach cramps!!!!
Anyway I am sure you don't want to hear about all that so without further ado I got my daughter to pick out a number from a hat - not having got the hang of the random thingy yet.

She picked


the number

 7

which is


Drum roll please!!


Sorry what did you say?


Oh yes the winner


is


Jan

Congratulations, can you email me with your details so I can send out your goodies.

Hugs

8 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

congrats!!!! wooo hoooooo! :)

Nikki said...

Congrats Jan Lucky girl :)

Tammy said...

Congrats Jan!

craftykitten said...

Many congrats Jan,
Lucky lady.
Hugs
Dawn xx

JAN said...

wowee what a super surprise, I am ecstatic i won! And i am looking forward to the cd as i love anything egyptian YAY... i have emailed you my details. ty so much for your kindness Jan

Mina said...

huge congrats on your win Jan
Mina xxx

Dawn -Doodle Princess said...

Thanks for stopping by Doodledivas and posting our blinkie on your sidebar...Karen's doodles.Hope you are one of the winners! Hugz Doodle Princess-dawn

Heather Schlatter said...

Congrats Jan!!!!

Ali I hope you family is feeling better I am so sorry you have had a rough week at your house!!!!

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!!!!

Heather