Thursday 23 August 2012

Aud Sentiments Challenge #61 Midway reminder


Hi everyone, it's Thursday again and time for another reminder for you. I hope this is posting as I am in the South of France at the moment - lets hope blogger is working.
The current challenge at Aud Sentiments is to ....

use a NUMBER IN YOUR SENTIMENT.





For this challenge we are so excited to have Digi Darla as our sponsor.
Thanks so much!
Here is a little bit about them...

DigiDarla is the brain child of Kim Eskola and her daughter Emilea.

Emilea and I both enjoy creating and when the idea of creating digital stamps came up, it sounded like the most wonderful way to earn ever!

There was only one problem! We are both shy and dislike the center of attention! As a way of "hiding behind the scenes" and avoiding having one spokeswoman, DigiDarla was born!

The stamps you will find in the store and on this site come from our art as well as a few family friends that help to digitize so we can keep up. Even Emilea's art teacher has granted permission to create digis from her artwork.

Here is my card........

I have made it for my daughters 6th birthday next month. I have used Promarkers to colour the image and cut it out with an X-cut die. The number is from one of the Polka Doodles cd roms - Studio 12 and the papers are Lucy Cromwell and My Minds Eye.

I look forward to seeing your creations for this challenge.

Hugs

2 comments:

Helen said...

Love your card, that 6 is amazing xx

Crea-Sandra said...

Love your card, and love your coloring! The 6 is gorgeous too!
Hugs Sandra