Thursday 4 April 2013

Aud Sentiments Challenge #77 Sentiment for a child


Hi everyone, it's time for some more inspiration for the current challenge at Aud Sentiments.  I hope you are enjoying this challenge which is of course...

 SENTIMENT FOR A CHILD
 
and our sponsors are Doodle Pantry
 
 
 
Here is my inspiration for you
 
 
I have coloured the image with promarkers and used my favourite colours - purple!!! Some swiss dotted card and a cloud die finish the scene. Not much from me today as it is the school holidays and the girls need lots of direction? Shame the nice weather has left us already but we did manage to go to the Zoo yesterday. Alex spent lots of time taking pictures - just like me, and Emily spent her time asking to see the Elephants.
 
Hope your holidays are going well wherever you are.
 
Just a few challenges to enter
 
 
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes,
 
I Love Promarkers - Favourite colour,
 
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes,
 
Doodle Pantry Challenge - Use a doodle pantry image,
 
 
 
Marks Finest Papers Challenge - A is for (Ant), and,
 
Creative Corner Challenge - Anything Goes.
 
hugs to all 
 
 

10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is beautiful and my favourite colours. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

KarinsArtScrap said...

This card is so cute and beautiful.
Thanks fot join us at DigiStamps4Joy.
Hope you join us next time.

Greetings karin DT member


Pat said...

So cute. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a fun card, I love those ants and the clouds.

Winnie and Patty said...

Cute cute cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Awesome project!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Travelling Colours said...

Love it! What a great card - thank you so much for joining us at That Craft Place!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Ali, and such a great image. Love the sentiment too.
hugs
Dawn xx