Friday 19 April 2013

Digitally "Sweet" Challenges #32 April Showers


Photobucket

Hi everyone, and welcome to the next challenge at Digitally "Sweet" Challenges. Firstly, I must thank those of you who played in our last challenge.

The theme this week is

APRIL SHOWERS

and here is somephoto inspiration for you



We have one of our regular sponsors this week - Template Dreams

 
I have used the kit called Sending Flowers and here is my creation....

 
I have also used some additions from a kit called My Sunshine by Julianna Kneipp and Heart Art from Sugarplum Paperie.
 
I would like to remind everyone that our challenges are totally DIGITAL ie no papercrafting at all.
 
I am sorry this is a bit late but last night I ended up doing some sewing instead of the blogging I had expected to do!!
 
I would like to enter the following challenges:-
 
 
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch and or theme - butterflies,
 
Can You Digi It - Butterflies,
 
Bearly Mine Challenge - Spring Flowers,
 
The Paper Shelter Challenge - Make It Bloom,
 
Flutterby Wednesdays - Sentiment,
 
Crafty Creations Challenge - No Patterend Paper (not sure if my creation qualifies?),
 
Crafting for all Seasons - No Stamps Allowed, and,
 
 
Have fun everyone.

14 comments:

Danni said...

Very nice creation! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Ali! I love your take on our challenge this week, very creative and pretty too! I could see this as a wall hanging!

Mynn xx said...

What a great piece of digital artwork! I LOVE all the fabulous elements you used! Thanks for joining us at CYDI! :)

Cassie_lu said...

great digital creation. thanks for fluttering with us.

kingsharon1967 said...

Great creation. Thank you for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck - Sharon DT

Julia S-W said...

A lovely creation - you've obviously thought out the layout for all your elements very carefully. Lots of wonderful detail.
Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But A Card for this challenge.
Julia.

Shelby Goolsby said...

Fabulous design!! It is very pretty and eye catching. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Shelby Goolsby said...

Fabulous design!! It is very pretty and eye catching. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a gorgeous digital layout you have made here. It fits our challenge this week well of “spring flowers”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Jani said...

Lovely LO!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
Jani x

kelly ledder said...

This is lovely, thank you so much for sharing with Digi Sketch.

Kelly x

Tracey said...

Fabulous LO :)
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Unknown said...

Great layout hunni, I agree with Karen, it would look good as a wall hanging.
xxxx

Carol said...

A fab layout Ali. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x