Sunday 12 September 2010

Spyder's Challenge


Happy Sunday afternoon to you. Just sitting here having watched the Grand Prix and now watching Ideal World who are showing the new stamp set and CD Rom from Carfters Companion - Adorables. Yes, they are!!!
Yesterday was pretty hectic managing my daughters birthday expectations!!!! Four year olds are so hard to please aren't they?

Anyway my good friend Lyn AKA Spyder has reliable informed me that her challenge is still open - just!!!
She asked you to use her fantastic little digi
Mushroom house mouse for her challenge.

Here is a closeup of how I coloured mine......



...........I used Derwent Inktense crayons to colour the image. I also teamed it up with a bit of bling!!!



and followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday shown below...........


.........................I liked this one.

I am also entering this card in the following challenges

Pear Tree Design and A Spoon Full of Sugar - both have an animal theme, and,

Aly's Sunday Challenge - Sparkly and Glittery

Hope you like it, please let me know what you think.

Ingredients

Image: Mushroom House (Spyder's Corner)
Sentiment : Polka Doodles CD Rom
Medium: Derwent Inktense watercolour crayons
Papers: Funky Fairys Distressed spots, Glitter sheets from Craftime, Black Magic Colorcore Cardstock - Spell Caster
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Labels 15 and Classic Scalloped Circles Large, Provocraft embossing folder Swiss Dots, snadpaper, Tim Holtz Distress tool, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Dusty Concord,
Embellishments: Pearl Brads, Papermania Flowers - Capsule Collection

21 comments:

Simple and Sweet said...

Such a darling card! What a cute image and you colored it beautifully! I love your added embellishments too! Thanks for joining us this week!
Erika - SSW

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Ali, fab colouring and I love that dotty DP you've used.
Hugs
Dawn x

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful colouring pops out from the papers.Love all the added sparkle.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
Lisa x

mulberry station said...

I love your card! Your iamge is adorable and I love your fun emblishments. Nice job coloring your image up! Thanks for joining us!
Nancy SSW

Clare Lloyd said...

great animal themed card. thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. X

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi Ali
Love this card and that image is Adorable too!!!
Dose'nt the new set from Jayne look gorgeous!!!
Hugs Alison
xx

melsanford said...

Fab card! I love the image! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

melsanford said...

Fab card! I love the image! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Spyder said...

I did pop in and say what a fabulous card you made with my mushroom digi, I think it's brilliant! (I must've forget to press the button!) I love the shape you've put around it, using your nesties! Another (as I type!) 23 hours to go to the end of my challenge, really going to HAVE to have another one now, aren't I!
(Lyn)

sweetbloominscraps said...

Darling mushroom image! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Kathie said...

I do love your card, great image and I love the colours you have used. Pretty papers and a great take on Arlana's sketch. Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW and good luck.
Kathie SSW

Mandy said...

Ali your card is absolutely gorgeous hun, the image is adorable and you've coloured it beautifully
hugs Mandy xx

Maria Matter said...

this is super cute Ali! love how you colored this fun little house!
hugs & blessings!

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, fab colouring and I love that dotty paper big hugs love Pops x x x

Genevieve said...

Oh your little image is so cute & beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve.

Mel said...

Oh its fab honey!
love the wee image and the detail is all fab! Papers are delish!
Hugs melly xxx

JR Creations said...

That is just lovely. I love every little detail. Great colouring too! Thanks for playing at SSW this week!

Jenny T.

Jackie Randolph said...

So adorable, I love how you colores up this little mushroom house!! Such a cute image. Thanks for joining us at SSW this week.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

How adorable! And look at the mushroom antenna - very important for watching movies heehee! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Jeannie said...

Very fun and sweet little card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Juls said...

such a gorgeous card! Love the little mushroom image, and the way you have used the sketch is just fab!!! Hugs Juls