Monday 25 April 2011

Die Cut Dreams Challenge #88 Wedding


I'm late, I'm late for a very important date!!!! I was too busy watching the new Harry Potter DVD Deathly Hallows Part I last night and totally forgot to do my DT post for this morning. So I now have to keep telling the children to leave me alone for a minute because I forgot to do something - like that's going to happen!!!!

Boy oh boy how many gorgeous creations did we see last fortnight, the talent in blogland is outstanding thank you everyone for playing along and check out the Die Cut Dreams Challenge blog to see who won and got a top3 place.  

Our challenge for this fortnight is..........

WEDDING

I know we are going to see some fantastic creations this time.

Here is my bit of inspiration for you

I have used a lovely Popcorn stamp which I have had for ages - it is from the Wedding Day set. It is coloured with watercolours and the die cut has been glittered around the ages. The frame was made using an EK Success punch - Garden Flower chain - then I put pearls in the middle of the flowers. I finished it off with some flowers I bought at Hobby Craft last year and glittered. The background paper has been in my stash forever and has a lovely sheen to it.

Please check out my team mates creations for some more fantastic inspiration. Their links are on my left sidebar.

Just a few challenges to enter:-

Cute Card Thursday - No text,

Little Miss Muffet - Glitter and shine,

C.R.A.F.T Challenge - Flowers,

Fab'n'Funky - Here comes the bride,

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Let's Celebrate,

Stamping for the Weekend - Wedding,

Totally Papercrafts - Weddings, and,

Stamping Vacation - Oasis Occasion - Wedding.

So I guess weddings is a popular theme - can't think why!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone going to watch on Friday?

Hugs

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Ali, have a great time at Easter.
Chris x

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card, hope you are having a fun Easter,

Liz x

Deb said...

Beautiful card! adorable image!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

ChickieChirps said...

What a beautiful wedding card! I love all the shimmer and shine! Thanks for joining us for the Glitter and Shine challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Arabella

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful card, what an adorable image.
luv
Debby

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Ali this is totally gorgeous what a beautiful design and image this is one super card
Hugs
Lorraine x

carol said...

ooh this is beautifl, thanks for playing along with CRAFT x carol

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is so cute and get a load of the shimmering paper - love it! Cute couple too. Thanks for playing along in the Little Miss Muffet challenges this round! :D

Unknown said...

How naughty am I - missed this one (well sort of! LOL).
Great card Ali, love those little bears and that punch looks great.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Marilyn said...

I love this card! Cute little bears, fab lacy border & great background paper... it's all good!