Thursday 28 January 2010

An Award from some sweet friends


Good afternoon everyone. I have been very lucky in the last couple of days to have received this beautiful award. One from my best blogging buddy and new Rusty Pickles team mate, Dawn AKA Craftykitten, and the other from my new blogging buddy and fellow Rusty Pickles team mate Tracy at Primitive Paper. Two fabulously talented ladies who you must check out.

Here are the rules of the award. I have to :

1) Copy and Paste the award on my blog.
2) List who gave you the award and link to her blog.
3) List 10 things that make you happy.
4) Pass the award onto other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!

Happy things,

My family
Blogging
Crafting
Chocolate
My cat
Buying craft things
My new blogging friends
Swimming
Spring flowers and
getting a good nights sleep!!!

Now I am going to be really lazy in a way because I would love to pass this on to all of you. So if you haven't received this award yet and you are my follower please take it and let people know where you got it. It is sent with thanks for your encouraging comments.

Hugs


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ali,
You are more than welcome my friend and you must really deserve it if you got it twice!!!!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Teri said...

Ha! I got this award too, and did what you did for everyone to take it!
Some of these do go on a bit don't they? LOL
Not that I don't appreciate them - just wish they didn't come with all those conditions sometimes!
Well done hun - you deserve it!
Hugs,
Teri xx