Thursday 29 April 2010

New Challenge Blog First DT card.



Yipeeee it's Thursday and time for a brand new Challenge blog - Aud Sentiments - we will have a new challenge every other Thursday and would love it if you could join us.
The first challenge is to use the sentiment - "Happy Mother's Day" - anything else you use is entirely up to you.

I am really pleased to say that our sponsor for our first challenge is Merrigan from Bee Crafty and she has kindly let us use her images for our cards.








The lucky winner will receive three images of their choice.
So here is my card................







I have used an image called Little Lady Kitty Cuddles who I thought was perfect for a Mother's day card. I coloured her with Promarkers, and mounted her on to some pale green glitter card.









The flowers are from Papermania as is the bow, and have a jewel brad in the centre. The papers are from papermania too and I made the sentiment myself using a free font called The King and Queen font. I have used the great sketch from Friday Sketchers which is shown below.





As you can see I have added some extras as I felt it looked a bit bare in places. I would love it if you could visit my team mates to check out their creations. Just click on their name.

Aud our Leader

Dawn AKA Craftykitten

Julie

Ruthie

Suzanne

Now of course it is time for a few challenges - you would have been so disappointed if I hadn't!!!!

Dare U 2 Digi Stamp Friday, One Stitch at a Time and Creative Craft Challenge all want Flowers,

Paper Cutz - Mother's Day,

Aly's Sunday Challenge - Animal Hugs,

A Spoon Full of Sugar - 3D (again I hope all my layers count),

Cup Cake Craft - No square cards,

Scrappy Frogs - Glassyor glossy (hope my brads count),

Pile It On - Make it sweet (I think my image is sweet), and,

Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes.

Please let me know that you have visited, your comments mean a lot to me.



Hugs



19 comments:

Teri said...

Wonderful card hun. Love the green tones and the cute image. Perfect!
Hugs,
Teri x

Mel said...

aww Ali this is lovely! I love the papers and the image is so sweet!! Will defo be joining in with the challenge
Melly xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Ali,
Sweet image you chose here hun. Love the greens and the layout is beautiful. Love the green sparkly card too.
Hugs
Dawn x

Julie said...

So pretty! Love the colors!

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful Ali!!! Love the image!!

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges!

Audrey said...

what a beautiful card! I am so lucky!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love your colours and the extra little touches. Thanks for playing along at SMC

carol said...

it is a really pretty card, thanks for sharing with us at Sew many cards x carol

Tami said...

Cute card Animal hugs you nailed it. Thanks for playing at Aly's.

sandra's crafty corner said...

hi hun what a beautiful card hun, the greens are lovely, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck xxx

kim.mom said...

Cute card!! Love your coloring! Thanks for playing with us at SMC!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, lovely detail, Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT, hope to see you again soon Good Luck
Sarah xx

Donna said...

Another delightful card Ali,the shades of green look lovely! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at Cupcake :) Donna x

paulssandy said...

Awww...this is adorable, I absolutely love the colors you chose.

Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Sew Many Cards

Helen Dooley said...

Great card!!! Really adorable. Thanks for playing along at PCC this week.

Sam said...

Another gorgeous card Ali. Love the papers that you have used on this one and I'm not a green person - blue purple red and black maybe but I'm loving this babe.
Thanks for joining us agin here at OSAAT.
Sam x

Regina said...

lovely card! thanks for playing along at SMC! You should enter it in the SSDS girlie challenge too!
http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorjus,love the colurs you have used thanks for joining us at OSAAT hugs cherylx

thread-bare said...

Brilliant card. Thanks for joining in with us at OSAAT. x Clare (DT) x