Sunday 9 January 2011

"Lasting Memories" Challenge #20 and Blog Hop

Lasting Memories


Good morning and welcome to our blog hop! You should have arrived at my blog after visiting Sue so welcome.

To allow each of the new DT members to really introduce themselves, this week's challenge is sweet and simple..."show us YOUR personal style"! What do you love to incorporate into your layouts? Is it colours, die cuts, embellishments, simplicity?? We can't wait to see your creativity.

So what is my style you ask - I have only been scrapbooking for 6 months after having bought Digital Scrapbook Artist 2. So yes you guessed it I am a digital scrapbooker. My layouts tend to incorporate pictures of my children and occasionally I will add a stamped image.

Here is the layout I have made for this blog hop.


I have used Digital Scrapbook Artist 2 and a digikit from Daisytrail to make my page and what I think is a beautiful picture of my youngest daughter concentrating for once!!!!

To be considered for Top 3, all you have to do is link your creation below before Saturday, Jan 8 @ 9pm EST! Top 3 and new challenge will be posted on Sunday @ 8am. Your next stop is Lauren so hop on over and see what her style is.

Here is a list of the order in case you get lost

Ali that's me!

I look forward to seeing your style and visiting a lot of new sites to me - scrapbookers!!

Just a couple of challenges for this layout:-

Papercrafting Journey - Digital, and,

Paper Playtime - Faces on your project.

12 comments:

Juls said...

this is fab!!! gorgeous, love the picture and the colours, everything about it is beautiful! Hugs Juls

Karen Wilson said...

This looks really cool. One thing I have never really done is digi scrapped. This is great and I love that photo of your daughter!

Sue said...

Great job. I look forward to seeing your digital work.

Nancy said...

I dont know much about digi scrapbooking, but this looks amazing. I will learn from you. Your daughter is beautiful. Is there a website so I can look into digi scrapbooking. One that you are familiar with?

Lauren said...

This is awesome! I love all the textures! I'm excited to be on the DT with you!

Lauren

PCJ said...

So cute and every very effective!

Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our first challenge and hope to see you back again soon!

Lisa x

Denise Pustelniak said...

This shows off your pic awesomely. Your LO is awesome! Your are the digi queen!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Im always thrilled to see a digital scrapper! I do digital sometime too but am doing a lot more paper scrapping than digi lately. Great page btw!!!

Unknown said...

Hi hun,
Super page Ali, lovely piccy of Emily. Lovely colours and embellishments.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Heather said...

I love your digi layout. Ive dabbled in it a bit and you did a great job! Looking forward to being on the design team with you.

melsanford said...

Fab layout - this is beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

PCJ said...

Hi there, just wanted to let you know that you're in the top 3 over at paper crafting journey! Congrats.

Lisa x