Sunday 30 January 2011

"Lasting Memories" Layout Challenge #23

Lasting Memories


My the weeks are flying by, January is nearly over! So it is Sunday and time for another "Lasting Memories" Layout Challenge. Before I tell you what it is I would like to thank those who took part with our Stamp Away challenge, we had some fantastic entries - pop over to the "Lasting Memories" blog to find out who made the top three. This week we have a sketch for you ...........................



.....................and I flipped it over to produce this.......................



As usual I have used Digital Scrapbook Artist to make my layout. The subject is our cat, Poodle, who is a cheeky little thing. She is 15 but acts a lot younger and definately likes to eye up the birds!! Our neighbour cut down his tree in the summer and Poodle has used the stump to get just that little bit closer to our feathered friends. Needless to say none landed as she was rather obvious!!!

I look forward to seeing what you make of the sketch and please check out my team mates for some more inspiration, their links are on my left sidebar.

Just a few challenges to enter:-

Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics,

Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge - Anything Goes plus some cute animal, and,

Everybody Art - My favourite things - cat and digital scrapbooking (to name a couple).

See you soon. Hugs.


12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ali,
Aww this is gorgeous. I love how you flipped the sketch and the colours are lovely. Must try and get another layout done myself - quite enjoyed the last one.
Hugs
Dawn x

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! Loving the colours! Hugs Juls

Liz McGuire, said...

These layouts you are creating are amazing. Must try my hand at that....one day!

Liz x

Sue said...

Great layout. I love our cat's name. I love the colors you used and the journaling spot. Nice work.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your digital LO's are amazing! Poodle is quite obvious!

Micki said...

Wonderful page. Love the embellishments and how you rotated the sketch. I have such a hard time doing digital layouts (um, right now I also have a hard time doing traditional layouts, lo).

Thanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Lauren said...

Gorgeous! I like that you flipped the sketch. I love the paw prints going across your layout!

Lauren

debby4000 said...

Fabulous layout.
luv
Debby

melsanford said...

Fab layout, fab colours! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Diane Davies said...

Great LO! THanks for joining us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. : )

Karen Wilson said...

Love these photo's and great take on this week's sketch! Those paw prints are purrrrfect!

Kristie W. said...

What an awesome take on this week's sketch challenge! I love, love, love the added paw prints! So fun!